Global Sleep Apnea Oral Appliances Market is expected to reach USD 652.06 million by 2025, from USD 197.8 million in 2017 growing at a CAGR of 16.08 % during the forecast period of 2018 to 2025 (Current Year Statistic Will Be Provided in Report).
Download Sample Report With All Graphs & Charts: https://databridgemarketresearch.com/request-a-sample/?dbmr=global-sleep-apnea-oral-appliances-market
Some of the major players operating in the global sleep apnea oral appliances market are
- Whole You
- Oventus Medical
- Panthera Dental
- Airway Management
- Apnea Sciences
- Koninklijke Philips
- Fisher & Paykel Healthcare
- Löwenstein Medical
- Drive Devilbiss Healthcare
- BMC Medical
- Braebon Medical among others
The global sleep apnea oral appliances market is highly fragmented and the major players have used various strategies such as new product launches, expansions, agreements, joint ventures, partnerships, acquisitions, and others to increase their footprints in this market. The report includes Sleep Apnea Oral Appliances market shares of sleep apnea oral appliances market for global, Europe, North America, Asia Pacific and South America.
Sleep Apnea Oral Appliances Market Research Forecasts
Market Research Analyst View
Market Trends With Current Forecast
Primary Research With Sleep Apnea Oral Appliances Survey
Secondary Market Research For Sleep Apnea Oral Appliances Market
International Marketing Research
There are various oral appliances that are used for the detection of sleep apnea disorder. ‘SomnoDent’ is a sleep apnea oral appliance that is premium, custom-fitted dental device made for the treatment of snoring and obstructive sleep apnea. Another way of treating sleep apnea is using positive airway pressure (PAP) therapy by keeping the airway open as you sleep by providing a stream of air through a mask that you wear. .
- In October 2017, Whole You Inc (U.S.), a chemicals company and provider of innovative solutions launched new products to match its portfolio of oral appliances for obstructive sleep apnea and snoring named Respire Pink Endurance Framework (EF) and Respire Pink Micro.
- These appliances provides extra wearing comfort and are particularly designed for the people who need additional tongue space, or for the people with a smaller mouth.
- Advanced Brain Monitoring, Inc. (U.S.) announced the launch of a new innovative product by the name the Apnea Guard for the handling snoring and sleep apnea.
- According to the National Sleep Foundation, a relatively new advancement that was approved by the FDA in 2014, hypoglossus nerve stimulation (HNS) is an entirely different approach to treating OSA. With HNS, a small device is surgically implanted in the chest, and can be turned on and off by the patient. While you sleep, the device monitors your breathing and stimulates a nerve that keeps the upper airway open.
Download Sample Report With All Graphs & Charts: https://databridgemarketresearch.com/toc/?dbmr=global-sleep-apnea-oral-appliances-market
Sleep Apnea Oral Appliances Market Analysis
The sleep apnea oral appliances market analysis report covers detailed value chain analysis of the Market. The value chain analysis helps to analyze major upstream raw materials, major equipment’s, manufacturing process, and downstream customer analysis and major distributor analysis are mentioned in the report along with all the drivers and restrain for the market.
It presents a comparative detailed analysis of the all regional and player segments, offering readers a better knowledge of where areas in which they can place their existing resources and gauging the priority of a particular region in order to boost their standing in the sleep apnea oral appliances market.
- The global sleep apnea oral appliances market is segmented based on
- Geographical segments
- Based on product, the market is segmented into
- Mandibular advancement devices
- Tongue-retaining devices
- On the basis of type, the market is classified into
- Physician-prescribed/customized oral appliances
- Online OTC oral appliances
- By GeographyNorth America (U.S., Canada, Mexico)
South America (Brazil, Argentina, Rest of South America)
Europe (Germany, France, United Kingdom, Italy, Spain, Russia, Turkey, Belgium, Netherlands, Switzerland, Rest of Europe)
Asia-Pacific ( Japan, China, South Korea, India, Australia, Singapore, Thailand, Malaysia, Indonesia, Philippines, Rest of Asia Pacific)
Middle East & Africa (South Africa, Egypt, Saudi Arabia, United Arab Emirates, Israel, Rest of Middle East & Africa)
Major Market Drivers and Restraints:
- Growing popularity of oral appliances in sleep apnea management growing number of surgical procedures.
- Technological advancements in oral appliances
- Large pool of undiagnosed sleep apnea patients
- Growing awareness about sleep apnea
- High prices of customized oral appliances
Want Full Report? Enquire Here: https://databridgemarketresearch.com/inquire-before-buying/?dbmr=global-sleep-apnea-oral-appliances-market
Data Bridge Market Research is a versatile market research and consulting firm with over 500 analysts working in different industries. We have catered more than 40% of the fortune 500 companies globally and have a network of more than 5000+ clientele around the globe. Our coverage of industries include Medical Devices, Pharmaceuticals, Biotechnology, Semiconductors, Machinery, Information and Communication Technology, Automobiles and Automotive, Chemical and Material, Packaging, Food and Beverages, Cosmetics, Specialty Chemicals, Fast Moving Consumer Goods, Robotics, among many others.
Data Bridge adepts in creating satisfied clients who reckon upon our services and rely on our hard work with certitude. Get Customization and Discount on Report by emailing Corporatesales@databridgemarketresearch.com . We are content with our glorious 99.9 % client satisfying rate.
Data Bridge Market Research
US: +1 888 387 2818
UK: +44 208 089 1725