Space mining also known as asteroid mining is a process that is involved in exploitation of raw materials from asteroids and other minor planets, as well as near-Earth objects. Minerals are extracted from a spent comet or asteroid, then taken back to Earth or utilized in space for construction materials.
The key factors propelling the growth of space mining are increasing government initiatives and investments to frame regulations for asteroid mining and impending and ongoing space mining missions. Further, government initiatives resulting in rising number of start-ups and adoption of In-Situ Resource Utilization (ISRU) practice in space exploration are anticipated to provide growth opportunities over the next few years. However, high costs allied with asteroid mining and huge environmental risks due to mining activities are some of the restraints that are hindering the market to grow.
Get sample PDF Copy @ https://www.theinsightpartners.com/sample/TIPEL00002430/
Reasons to Buy the Report:
- Learn about the driving factors, affecting the market growth.
- Imbibe the advancements and progress in the market during the forecast period.
- Understand where the market opportunities lies.
- Compare and evaluate various options affecting the market.
- Pick up on the leading market players within the market.
- Envision the restrictions and restrains that are likely to hamper the market.
What the report features:-
- Global analysis of Space Mining market from 2017 – 2025 illustrating the progression of the market.
- Forecast and analysis of Space Mining market by Dosage, Route of Administration and Application from 2017 – 2025
- Forecast and analysis of Space Mining market in five major regions, namely; North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific (APAC), Middle East and Africa (MEA) and South & Central America
Leading key market players mentioned in the report:-
1. Deep Space Industries, Inc.
2. Planetary Resources, Inc.
3. Moon Express
5. Asteroid Mining Corporation
6. Shackleton Energy Company
7. Kleos Space S.A.
8. TransAstra Corporation
10. National Aeronautics and Space Administration
This market research report administers a broad view of the Space Mining market on a Global basis, presenting a forecast and statistics in terms of revenue during the forecast period. It covers an illustrative study with detailed segmentation, complete research and development history, latest news and press releases. Additionally, it demonstrates the future aspects and portrays a sketch of the key players involved in the Space Mining market’s growth in terms of revenue.
The report contains imperative and pivotal details affecting the developments and growth of the market and also talks about the restricting factors that may restrain the Space Mining market growth during the forecast period. Segmentations of the market are examined specifically to provide knowledge for supplementary market investments. Segmentation of the market on the basis of Dosage, Route of Administration and Application are elucidated in details portraying a descriptive structure of the market trends and restrictions affecting the Space Mining market through the segments and sub-segments.
The report also provides the market size and estimates a forecast from the year 2017 to 202 with respect to five major regions, namely; North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific (APAC), Middle East and Africa (MEA) and South & Central America providing an exhaustive PEST analysis for all five regions after evaluating political, economic, social and technological factors effecting the Space Mining market.
The report also analyzes the factors affecting Space Mining market from both demand and supply side and further evaluates market dynamics effecting the market during the forecast period i.e., drivers, restraints, opportunities, and future trend.
Buy Now This Report @ https://www.theinsightpartners.com/buy/TIPEL00002430/
The Insight Partners is a one stop industry research provider of actionable intelligence. We help our clients in getting solutions to their research requirements through our syndicated and consulting research services. We are a specialist in Technology, Semiconductors, Healthcare, Manufacturing, Automotive and Defense.