Sodium Cyanide Market: Key Highlights
- The global sodium cyanide market was valued at ~US$ 2.2 Bn in 2018, and is anticipated to expand at a CAGR of ~4% during the forecast period.
- The global sodium cyanide market is driven by growth in the gold mining industry in China, India, and Japan.
- Europe and North America are attractive regions of the global sodium cyanide market, led by the increase in industrial automation and technological reforms in these regions. Europe offers immense potential for investors operating in the industry. The market size is small in the region; however, there exists vast potential for mining and other applied products due to the growth of the chemical industry.
Request PDF Brochure :https://www.transparencymarketresearch.com/sample/sample.php?flag=B&rep_id=46848
Key Drivers of Sodium Cyanide Market
- In terms of value and volume, the global sodium cyanide market is expected to expand at a moderate pace during the forecast period. Rise in the demand for sodium cyanide in mining, dyes & paints, and pharmaceutical industries, and increase in the usage of sodium cyanide in polymer synthesis are anticipated to drive the global market during the forecast period.
- The International Cyanide Management Code (referred as Cyanide Code) for the manufacture, use, and transport of sodium cyanide during the production of gold and silver may also help promote sodium cyanide management practices.
- Sodium cyanide is also an economically viable and environmentally sustainable technology for gold ore processing.
Explore Transparency Market Research’s award-winning coverage of the global (Food & Beverages) Industry:
Asia Pacific Dominates Sodium Cyanide Market
- Asia Pacific accounted for a leading share of the global sodium cyanide market in 2018, due to the increase in the demand for gold and silver products in the region; and rise in the demand for chemicals and gold extraction, especially in countries such as China and India. China and India are among the prominent gold producing countries in the world.
Top Five Players Account for Key Share of Sodium Cyanide Market
- The sodium cyanide market is dominated by a few major players such as Cyanco, The Chemours Company, Orica Limited, Evonik Industries AG, and Australian Gold Reagents Pty Ltd. These companies held ~ 70% share of the market in 2018.
- Other key companies that manufacture sodium cyanide include Taekwang Industry Co, Ltd., Asahi Kasei Corporation, Sasol Limited, Changsha Hekang Chemical Co., Ltd., Draslovka Holding B.V., and American Elements.
- Major players are strengthening their distribution channels to increase their market share. They are also expanding their global presence by establishing production facilities in developing regions to capture untapped markets. Mergers and acquisitions are likely to alter the market shares of companies during the forecast period. The implementation of stringent regulations on the production and usage of sodium cyanide is estimated to discourage new companies from entering the market.
Global Sodium Cyanide Market: Research Scope
Sodium Cyanide Market by Form
Sodium Cyanide Market by Application
- Chemical Intermediates
- Dyes & Pigments
- Others (including Textiles and Agrochemicals)
About AS :
Transparency Market Research is a global market intelligence company, providing global business information reports and services. Our exclusive blend of quantitative forecasting and trends analysis provides forward-looking insight for thousands of decision makers. Our experienced team of Analysts, Researchers, and Consultants, use proprietary data sources and various tools and techniques to gather, and analyze information.
Our data repository is continuously updated and revised by a team of research experts, so that it always reflects the latest trends and information. With a broad research and analysis capability, Transparency Market Research employs rigorous primary and secondary research techniques in developing distinctive data sets and research material for business reports.