Biocompatible 3D Printing Materials Market: Key Highlights
- The global biocompatible 3D printing materials market was valued at ~US$ 318 Mn in 2018, and is anticipated to expand at a CAGR of ~16% from 2019 to 2027.
- The usage of 3D printing in the medical industry is expected to rise during the forecast period, due to the various advantages offered by 3D printing over traditional printing.
- Increase in the adoption of 3D printing in the medical industry is estimated to boost the demand for biocompatible 3D printing materials during the forecast period.
Request PDF Brochure :https://www.transparencymarketresearch.com/sample/sample.php?flag=B&rep_id=52266
Key Drivers of Biocompatible 3D Printing Materials Market
- 3D printing is rapidly becoming the preferred manufacturing technology for certain medical applications. 3D printing technology offers higher competitive advantages over traditional manufacturing techniques in the medical industry.
- 3D printing facilitates the easy production of orthopedic implants, dental devices, surgical guides, anatomical models, medical tools, prostheses, and custom enclosures. It is also employed in the printing of organs, bone regeneration, and drug release.
Explore Transparency Market Research’s award-winning coverage of the global (Food & Beverages) Industry:
Asia Pacific Rapidly Growing Region of Biocompatible 3D Printing Materials Market
- Asia Pacific is anticipated to be a highly attractive region in the global biocompatible 3D printing materials market during the forecast period. The biocompatible 3D printing materials market in the region is anticipated to expand at a rapid pace during the forecast period. The biocompatible 3D printing materials market in Asia Pacific is in the initial stage of development. Increase in the focus on research and development of new materials is observed in the region. The demand for biocompatible 3D printing materials is expected to be high in China, India, South Korea, Indonesia, and Malaysia during the forecast period.
The global biocompatible 3D printing materials market is consolidated. Currently, the biocompatible 3D printing materials market is expanding. Key players are focusing on research & development activities. The top five players – 3D Systems, Inc., Stratasys Ltd., EOS GmbH, Concept Laser Inc. and Envisiontec Inc. – cumulatively accounted for ~50% share of the global biocompatible 3D printing materials market in 2018. The global biocompatible 3D printing materials market is dominated by 3D Systems, which is the largest manufacturer of biocompatible 3D printing materials across the globe.
Biocompatible 3D Printing Materials Market by Product
- Polylactic Acid (PLA)
- Acrylonitrile Butadiene Styrene (ABS)
About AS :
Transparency Market Research is a global market intelligence company, providing global business information reports and services. Our exclusive blend of quantitative forecasting and trends analysis provides forward-looking insight for thousands of decision makers. Our experienced team of Analysts, Researchers, and Consultants, use proprietary data sources and various tools and techniques to gather, and analyze information.
Our data repository is continuously updated and revised by a team of research experts, so that it always reflects the latest trends and information. With a broad research and analysis capability, Transparency Market Research employs rigorous primary and secondary research techniques in developing distinctive data sets and research material for business reports.