Radiopharmaceuticals Market 2019 Global Industry report provides the latest market statistics, industry growth, size, share, trends, as well as driving factors. The Radiopharmaceuticals report further covers the extensive analysis of the upcoming progress of the Radiopharmaceuticals Market. The detailed overview of the market segments, product description, Radiopharmaceuticals applications is presented in this report.
The global radiopharmaceuticals market is expected to rise to an estimated value of USD 11.85 billion by 2026 registering a substantial CAGR of 9.30% in the forecast period of 2019-2026. In the rise in market can be attributed to increasing prevalence of cancer and cardiovascular chronic diseases, rising health expenditure and technological advancements.
For In depth Information Get Sample Copy of this [email protected] https://www.databridgemarketresearch.com/request-a-sample/?dbmr=global-radiopharmaceuticals-market
Global Radiopharmaceuticals Market By Type (Diagnostic Nuclear Medicine, Therapeutic Nuclear Medicine), Application (Diagnostic, Therapeutic), Procedural Volumes (Diagnostic Procedures, Therapeutic Procedures), Source (Nuclear Reactors, Cyclotrons), End User (Hospitals, Ambulatory Surgical Centers, Diagnostic Centers, Cancer Research Institutes, Others), Geography (North America, South America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, Middle East and Africa) – Industry Trends & Forecast to 2026
Complete report on Global Radiopharmaceuticals Market Research Report 2019-2026 spread across 350 Pages, profiling Top companies and supports with tables and figures
Market Definition: Global Radiopharmaceuticals Market
Radiopharmaceuticals are a group of pharmaceuticals drug which have radioactivity. It can be used as diagnostic and therapeutic agent. Radiopharmaceuticals are unique medicinal formulations containing radioisotopes which are used in major clinical area for diagnosis or therapy. The procedures and facilities for the production, use, and storage of radiopharmaceuticals are subject to licensing by national or regional authorities. This licensing includes compliance both with governing radioactive materials and with those regulations governing pharmaceutical preparations. Additional regulations may apply for issues such as transportation or dispensing of radiopharmaceuticals.
Key Questions Answered in Global Radiopharmaceuticals Market Report:-
Our Report offers:-
- What will the market growth rate, Overview and Analysis by Type of Global Radiopharmaceuticals Market in 2026?
- What are the key factors driving, Analysis by Applications and Countries Global Radiopharmaceuticals Market?
- What are Dynamics, This Overview Includes Analysis of Scope, and price analysis of top Vendors Profiles of Global Radiopharmaceuticals Market?
- Who are Opportunities, Risk and Driving Force of Global Radiopharmaceuticals Market?
- Who are the opportunities and threats faced by the vendors in Global Radiopharmaceuticals Market? Business Overview by Type, Applications, Gross Margin and Market Share
- What are the Global Radiopharmaceuticals Market opportunities, market risk and market overview of the Market?
Request for Detailed TOC: https://www.databridgemarketresearch.com/toc/?dbmr=global-radiopharmaceuticals-market
Top Key Players:
- Cardinal Health,
- General Electric Company,
- Lantheus Medical Imaging, Inc.,
- Bayer AG,
- Bracco Imaging S.p.A.,
- Nordion (Canada) Inc.,
- Advanced Accelerator Applications,
- Surgery Theater,
- Positron Corporation,
- Eli Lilly and Company.,
- Jubilant Pharma. LLC,
- Actinium Pharmaceuticals, Inc.,
- Immunomedics, Inc.,
- Areva Pharma,
- Merck & Co., Inc.,
- Navidea Biopharmaceuticals, Inc.,
- Eckert & Ziegler.,
- Siemens Healthcare Private Limited,
- Novartis AG,
- among others.
- Increasing prevalence of cancer and cardiovascular chronic diseases, which is creating need for early diagnosis and treatment
- Rising healthcare expenditure boosts the growth of this market
- Growing awareness about the benefits of radiopharmaceuticals amongst healthcare providers also expands the growth of this market
- Technological advancements an developments which allows the use of radio-labeled peptides and monoclonal antibodies for the diagnosis and treatment of cancerous tumors
- Increasing preference of SPECT and PET scans and growing preference of disease targeted cancer therapy
- Stringent regulatory guidelines and high cost of devices using radioisotopes
- Short half-life of radiopharmaceutical
Key Developments in the Market:
- In April 2018, Cyclopharma has entered into an agreement to sell all its radiopharmaceutical manufacturing and commercialization activities to Curium. With this acquisition, Curium would be able to expand its manufacturing, development and designs of new compounds, thereby expanding its radiopharmaceutical business to soon become a world leader
- In January 2018, Advanced Accelerator Application (AAA) received the permission from USA’s FDA to use Lutathera for treating a type of cancer which affects pancreas/ gastrointestinal tract i.e. Gastroenteropancreatic Neuroendocrine Tumors (GEP-NETs). This is the very first time approval has been given to use a radiopharmaceutical for treating GEP-NETs. Thus, with this approval, radiopharmaceuticals have now been approved to treat a whole new disease, thereby expanding its market, which would significantly contribute towards the growth of radiopharmaceuticals market globally in the forecasted period
Inquire Before Buying @ https://www.databridgemarketresearch.com/inquire-before-buying/?dbmr=global-radiopharmaceuticals-market
Customize report of “Global Radiopharmaceuticals Market” as per customers requirement also available.
Global Radiopharmaceuticals Market is segmented on the basis of
- Procedural Volume
Market Segmentations in Details:
- Diagnostic Nuclear Medicine
- Therapeutic Nuclear Medicine
- Diagnostic Applications
- Therapeutic Applications
By Procedural Volume
- Diagnostic Procedures
- Therapeutic Procedures
- Nuclear Reactors
By End User
- Ambulatory Surgical Centers
- Diagnostic Centers
- Cancer Research Institutes
- United Kingdom
- Rest of Europe
- South Korea
- Rest of Asia Pacific
- Rest of South America
Middle East & Africa
- South Africa
- Saudi Arabia
- Rest of MEA
Competitive Analysis: Global Radiopharmaceuticals Market
Global radiopharmaceuticals market is highly fragmented and the major players have used various strategies such as new product launches, expansions, agreements, joint ventures, partnerships, acquisitions, and others to increase their footprints in this market. The report includes market shares of radiopharmaceuticals for Global, Europe, North America, Asia Pacific, South America and Middle East & Africa.
Speak to Author of the report @ https://www.databridgemarketresearch.com/speak-to-analyst/?dbmr=global-radiopharmaceuticals-market
About Data Bridge Market Research:
Data Bridge Market Research set forth itself as an unconventional and neoteric Market research and consulting firm with unparalleled level of resilience and integrated approaches. We are determined to unearth the best market opportunities and foster efficient information for your business to thrive in the market. Data Bridge endeavors to provide appropriate solutions to the complex business challenges and initiates an effortless decision-making process.
Data Bridge Market Research
Email: [email protected]