Peripheral Vascular Devices Market is expected to reach USD 17.35 Billion by 2026 from USD 8.74 Billion in 2016 at a CAGR of 7.1% (Detailed analysis of the market CAGR is provided in the report).
Peripheral vascular disease (PVD) is a disorder of blood circulation that causes the blood vessels to become narrow or block. PVD is also known as arteriosclerosis obliterans, arterial insufficiency of the legs, claudication, intermittent claudication.
The peripheral vascular devices market has been segmented into type and geography. The market based on type is classified into angioplasty balloons, angioplasty stents, catheters, endovascular aneurysm repair stent grafts, inferior vena cava filters, plaque modification devices, hemodynamic flow alteration devices, and other peripheral vascular devices. The angioplasty stents segment is expected to be one of the major contributors to the market growth. This can be attributed to the increasing number of peripheral vascular surgeries. The other peripheral vascular devices include guidewires, vascular closure devices, introducer sheaths, and balloon inflation devices. The guidewires segment is accounted for the largest market shares of the market. The rising use of guidewires in stenting procedures is one of the factors driving the growth of this segment.
Geographically, the market has been segmented into Asia-Pacific, North America, Europe, Middle-East & Africa and Latin America. North America became one of the major contributors for the peripheral vascular devices market followed by Europe. Increasing incidence of peripheral vascular diseases in aging population is one of the major factors driving the market growth for peripheral vascular devices.
REQUEST FOR FREE SAMPLE REPORT: https://www.maximizemarketresearch.com/request-sample/1389
The years that have been considered for the market analysis are:
• Base year – 2016
• Estimated year – 2017
• Forecast period – 2016 to 2026
• Peripheral vascular devices market analysis and forecast, in terms of value.
• Comprehensive study and analysis of market drivers, restraints and opportunities influencing the growth of the peripheral vascular devices market.
• Peripheral vascular devices market segmentation on the basic type and geography (country-wise) has been provided.
• Peripheral vascular devices market strategic analysis with respect to individual growth trends, future prospects along with a contribution of various sub-market stakeholders have been considered under the scope of the study.
• Peripheral vascular devices market analysis and forecast for five major regions namely North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, the Middle East & Africa (MEA) and Latin America along with country-wise segmentation.
• Profiles of key industry players, their strategic perspective, market positioning and analysis of core competencies are further profiled.
• Competitive developments, investments, strategic expansion and competitive landscape of the key players operating in the peripheral vascular devices market are also profiled.
The market is estimated by triangulation of data points obtained from various sources and feeding them into a simulation model created individually for each market. The data points are obtained from paid and unpaid sources along with paid primary interviews with key opinion leaders (KOLs) in the market. KOLs from both, demand and supply side were considered while conducting interviews to get an unbiased idea of the market. This exercise was done at country level to get a fair idea of the market in countries considered for this study. Later this country-specific data was accumulated to come up with regional numbers and then arrive at the global market value for Peripheral Vascular Devices Market.
The major players operating in the peripheral vascular devices market include:
• Medtronic (US)
• B. Braun (Germany)
• Terumo (Japan)
• Abbott Laboratories (US)
• Cordis (US)
• C.R. Bard (US)
• Boston Scientific (US)
• Biosensors (Singapore)
• BIOTRONIK (Germany).
Key Target Audience:
• Manufacturers and vendors of peripheral vascular devices
• Research associations related to non-communicable diseases
• Distributors of peripheral vascular devices
• Various research and consulting firms
• Contract research manufacturers of peripheral vascular devices
• Healthcare Research institutions
DO INQUIRY BEFORE PURCHASING REPORT HERE: https://www.maximizemarketresearch.com/inquiry-before-buying/1389
Scope of the Peripheral Vascular Devices Market Report:
The Research report segments the peripheral vascular devices market based on type and geography
Peripheral Vascular Devices Market, By Type:
• Angioplasty Balloons
• Old/Normal Balloons
• Cutting and Scoring Balloons
• Drug-eluting Balloons
• Angioplasty Stents
• Drug-eluting Stents
• Bare Metal Stents
• Angiography Catheters
• IVUS/OCT Catheters
• Guiding Catheters
• Endovascular Aneurysm Repair Stent Grafts
• Abdominal Aortic Aneurysms
• Thoracic aortic aneurysms
• Inferior Vena Cava Filters
• Retrievable Filters
• Permanent Filters
• Plaque Modification Devices
• Atherectomy Devices
• Thrombectomy Devices
• Hemodynamic Flow Alteration Devices
• Embolic Protection Devices
• Chronic Total Occlusion Devices
• Other Peripheral Vascular Devices
• Vascular Closure Devices
• Introducer Sheaths
• Balloon Inflation Devices
Peripheral Vascular Devices Market: By Geography:
• North America
• Asia Pacific
• Middle East & Africa
• Latin America
• Breakdown of North America Peripheral Vascular Devices Market
• Breakdown of Europe Peripheral Vascular Devices Market
• Breakdown of Asia Pacific Peripheral Vascular Devices Market
• Breakdown of Middle East & Africa Peripheral Vascular Devices Market
• Breakdown of Latin America Peripheral Vascular Devices Market
MAJOR TOC OF THE REPORT
Chapter One: Peripheral Vascular Devices Market Overview
Chapter Two: Manufacturers Profiles
Chapter Three: Global Peripheral Vascular Devices Market Competition, by Players
Chapter Four: Global Peripheral Vascular Devices Market Size by Regions
Chapter Five: North America Peripheral Vascular Devices Revenue by Countries
Chapter Six: Europe Peripheral Vascular Devices Revenue by Countries
Chapter Seven: Asia-Pacific Peripheral Vascular Devices Revenue by Countries
Chapter Eight: South America Peripheral Vascular Devices Revenue by Countries
Chapter Nine: Middle East and Africa Revenue Peripheral Vascular Devices by Countries
Chapter Ten: Global Peripheral Vascular Devices Market Segment by Type
Chapter Eleven: Global Peripheral Vascular Devices Market Segment by Application
Chapter Twelve: Global Peripheral Vascular Devices Market Size Forecast (2019-2026)
Browse Full Report with Facts and Figures of Peripheral Vascular Devices Market Report at: https://www.maximizemarketresearch.com/market-report/peripheral-vascular-devices-market/1389/
Maximize Market Research provides B2B and B2C market research on 20,000 high growth emerging technologies & opportunities in Chemical, Healthcare, Pharmaceuticals, Electronics & Communications, Internet of Things, Food and Beverages, Aerospace and Defense and other manufacturing sectors.
Name: Lumawant Godage
Organization: MAXIMIZE MARKET RESEARCH PVT. LTD.
Email: [email protected]
Contact: +919607065656/ +919607195908