Market research analysis and insights covered in this Oilfield Chemicals market report are very considerate for the businesses to make better decisions, to develop better strategies about production, marketing, sales and promotion of a particular product and thereby extending their reach towards the success. This market research report studies key opportunities in the market and influencing factors which is valuable for the businesses. It also becomes easy for businesses to attain unparalleled and comprehensive insights along with the best acquaintance of the emerging market opportunities with this Oilfield Chemicals market research report. Few of the major competitors currently working in the global oilfield chemicals market are Akzo Nobel N.V.; Albemarle Corporation; Zirax Limited; BASF SE; Kemira; Solvay; Ashland; Baker Hughes, a GE company LLC; CES Energy Solutions Corp.;
The worldwide market for Global Oilfield Chemicals Market is expected to grow at a CAGR of roughly over the next five years, will reach million US$ in 2026, from million US$ in 2019, according to latest industry study. This rise in market value can be attributed to the reduction in operations of oilfield drilling and oil extractions with the usage of these chemicals.
Premium Sample report of Global Oilfield Chemicals Market @ https://databridgemarketresearch.com/request-a-sample/?dbmr=global-oilfield-chemicals-market
Market Drivers: Global Oilfield Chemicals Market
- High demand for petroleum-based products, and a rise of petroleum as a fuel from the automotive industry is one of the major factors driving the growth of the market
- Increasing usage and demand for shale gas from the various industry verticals; this factor is expected to drive the growth of the market
- Rise in the levels of urbanization and population boom globally; the market is expected to be positively affected
Market Restraints: Global Oilfield Chemicals Market
- Growth in the adoption of clean and green energy sources; this factor is expected to restrain the growth of the market
- High costs associated with disposal of these chemicals amid concerns and presence of regulations regarding the usage of environmental-harming chemicals; this factor is expected to restrain the growth of the market
Competitors/Players: Global Oilfield Chemicals Market
Clariant; Chevron Phillips Chemical Company; Flotek Industries, Inc.; Halliburton; Huntsman International LLC; Innospec Oilfield Services; Ecolab; Schlumberger Limited; Scomi Group Bhd; Dow; Stepan Company; Diamoco Group; EMEC; Gumpro Drilling Fluids Pvt. Ltd.; Chemiphase Ltd; Jiaxing Midas Oilfield Chemical Mfg Co., Ltd; Imperial Oilfield Chemicals Private Limited and AES Drilling Fluids.
Oilfield chemicals are certain chemical compounds that are used in improving the effectiveness and efficiency of operations associated in an oilfield site. The operations under which these chemicals find their application are drilling, production, completion and several other operations. These chemicals are used in the purification of equipment, machines, oil itself and the oil sites.
Table Of Content: Global Oilfield Chemicals Market
1 Introduction Of Global Oilfield Chemicals Market Chapter 4: Production, Revenue (Value) by Region (2019-2026)
2 Executive Summary
3 Research Methodology
4 Global Oilfield Chemicals Market Outlook
5 Global Oilfield Chemicals Market, By Deployment Model
6 Global Oilfield Chemicals Market, By Solution
7 Global Oilfield Chemicals Market, By Vertical
8 Global Oilfield Chemicals Market, By Geography
9 Global Oilfield Chemicals Market Competitive Landscape
10 Company Profiles
Continue.. For Detailed TOC | Follow: https://databridgemarketresearch.com/toc/?dbmr=global-oilfield-chemicals-market
Competitive Analysis: Global Oilfield Chemicals Market
Global oilfield chemicals market is highly fragmented and the major players have used various strategies such as new product launches, expansions, agreements, joint ventures, partnerships, acquisitions, and others to increase their footprints in this market. The report includes market shares of oilfield chemicals market for global, Europe, North America, Asia-Pacific, South America and Middle East & Africa.
Global Oilfield Chemicals Market is expected to register a substantial CAGR of 6.39% in the forecast period of 2019-2026.
Global Oilfield Chemicals Market By Type (Gellants & Viscosifiers, Biocides, Lubricants/Friction Reducers, Rheology Modifiers, Corrosion & Scale Inhibitors, Demulsifiers, Scavengers, Polymers, Fluid Loss Additives, Surfactants, Foamers, Pour Point Depressant, Others), Application (Upstream, Midstream, Downstream), Location (Onshore, Offshore), Geography (North America, South America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, Middle East and Africa) – Industry Trends and Forecast to 2026
Key Developments in the Market:
- In June 2018, Clariant announced that construction of their facilities situated in Clinton, Oklahoma, United States had been completed. The facility located in a strategic location is expected to meet the growing demand from the Mid-Continental region for oil and gas industry solutions. The facility provides analytical services and solutions designed to improve efficiency and operations of the oil and gas industry.
- In July 2017, Baker Hughes announced that they had agreed to be acquired by General Electric, merging it with its own oil and gas equipment and services. This acquisition will enhance the operations and servicing of General Electric for oilfield services. The newly formed organisation will be known as Baker Hughes, a GE company LLC and become the second largest provider of global oilfield services.
Key Insights in the report:
- Complete and distinct analysis of the market drivers and restraints
- Key market players involved in this industry
- Detailed analysis of the market segmentation
- Competitive analysis of the key players involved
To Get Complete Information Visit : https://databridgemarketresearch.com/reports/global-oilfield-chemicals-market/
About Data Bridge Market Research:
Data Bridge Market Research set forth itself as an unconventional and neoteric Market research and consulting firm with unparalleled level of resilience and integrated approaches. We are determined to unearth the best market opportunities and foster efficient information for your business to thrive in the market. Data Bridge endeavors to provide appropriate solutions to the complex business challenges and initiates an effortless decision-making process.
Data Bridge Market Research
US: +1 888 387 2818
UK: +44 208 089 1725
Hong Kong: +852 8192 7475
Email: [email protected]