Nappa Leather: Introduction
- Nappa leather is full grain smooth leather obtained from hides of different animals by a distinctive tanning process such as the use of chromium or aluminum salts. Full grain leather retains all the texture from the original hide. Nappa leather is usually made from lamb or sheepskin.
Key Drivers of Global Nappa Leather Market
- Rise in demand for luxury cars, owing to increasing disposable income, is anticipated to drive the nappa leather market in the near future. Luxury automotive manufacturers are focusing on meeting the needs of customers. Thus, they are increasingly using leather in the interiors of automobiles in dashboards, seat covers, and door pockets.
- Demand for various types of leather footwear, such as casual shoes, sneakers, and flats, is expected to boost the use of nappa leather, as it makes these footwear comfortable and enhances their strength
Footwear Segment to Dominate Global Nappa Leather Market
- Significant growth in demand for nappa leather in the footwear industry, owing to its soft feel, texture, and finish, along with high durability is projected to propel the demand for nappa leather in the near future.
Are you a start-up willing to make it big in the business? Grab an exclusive PDF Brochure of this report
Global Nappa Leather Market: Restraints
- Environmental concerns regarding the impact of the tanning industry on the environment, such as high levels of water consumption and disposal of solid and liquid waste, are factors that are likely to hamper the market during the forecast period
Global Nappa Leather Market: Opportunities
- Increase in demand for luxury leather goods related for electronic equipment, such as mobile covers, laptop sleeves, and camera covers, is expected to augment the global nappa leather market
- Surge in use of high quality briefcases and handbags is driving the demand for nappa leather
Europe to Hold Significant Share of Global Nappa Leather Market
- In terms of region, the global nappa leather market can be split into: North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, Latin America, and Middle East & Africa
- Europe is a dominant market for nappa leather. This can be attributed to thriving fashion industry, rising disposable income, and increasing demand for leather products, such as wallets and handbags, in the region.
- This market in Asia Pacific is anticipated to expand at a significant rate due to a well-established automotive industry in the region, and use of nappa leather in seat covers and dashboard of cars
Looking for Regional Analysis or Competitive Landscape in Nappa Leather Market, ask for a customized report
Key Players Operating in Global Market
Some of the major players operating in the global market are:
- ECCO Leather
- Kartik Leather
- Ashrafia Leathers
- AXA Leather Group
- Wai Hing Leather Mfg. Co.
- Jinjiang Guotai Leather Co Ltd
- Koktaslar Leather
- KK Leather
- E. Baronos Leather
- Prara Leathers Private Limited
- Veera Tanneries Pvt. Ltd.
- Kani Leather Tannery
- AFI Tannery