Global log management market is expected to rise from its initial estimated value of USD 794.31 million in 2018 to an estimated value of USD 2016.40 million by 2026, registering a CAGR of 12.35% in the forecast period of 2019-2026. Increasing commercialization of IT is the major factor for the growth of this market.
Download Sample Report With All Graphs & Charts: http://databridgemarketresearch.com/request-a-sample/?dbmr=global-log-management-market
Log management is usually used in the business process to handle a data from a source. They usually deals with computer- generated log messages like audit records, audit trails, event-logs, etc. They usually collect and organise the data so that they can create more appropriate results. They act as a security controls for all systems and network logs. It is very useful as it is also used to detect the security vulnerabilities, cyber threats, and malicious activities.
- Increasing number of network devices is driving the market.
- Increasing Advance Persistence Threat (APT) is another important factor driving the market.
- Lack of standard log format is restraining the market.
- Open source log management’s easy availability is restraining the growth of this market.
Major Market Competitors/Players
Few of the major competitors currently working in the global log management market are IBM, Intel Corporation, SolarWinds Worldwide, LLC, Splunk Inc, LogRhythm, Inc., Alert Logic, Inc., Loggly, Inc., AT&T Cybersecurity, Veriato Inc, BlackStratus, Rapid7, Trend Micro Incorporated, Juniper Networks, Inc., Dell, LogRhythm, Inc, Veria Technologies, Inc, Crunchbase Inc., Sumo Logic., Scalyr, Inc.
Key Developments in the Market:
- In March 2019, Scalyr announced the launch of their PowerQueries which will enable their users to create advanced search operations. This will help them to manage their log files and troubleshoot potential problems. This new tool will also help them to create table lookups and joins, and users can also perform complex actions to group, transform, filter and sort their large data sets. The main aim is to help the developers and admins to manage their logs easier.
- In September 2017, Palo Alto Networks announced the launch of their new cloud-based Logging Service which help0 the customers to gather their data from the Palo Alto Networks Next-Generation Security Platform. This is specially designed to prevent the cyber violation and for machine learning and advanced analytics in order to correlate potential threats. This service also allow the user to collect log data without local compute by providing centralized and scalable logging infrastructure.
Get TOC For Full Analysis Of Report: https://databridgemarketresearch.com/toc/?dbmr=global-log-management-market
Global log management market is highly fragmented and the major players have used various strategies such as new product launches, expansions, agreements, joint ventures, partnerships, acquisitions, and others to increase their footprints in this market. The report includes market shares of log management market for global, Europe, North America, Asia Pacific and South America.
Segmentation: Global Log Management Market
Training and Education
Support and Maintenance
By Organization Size
Small and Medium-Sized Enterprises
Financial Services, and Insurance
Energy and Utilities
Government and Public Utilities
IT and Telecom
North America (U.S., Canada, Mexico)
South America (Brazil, Argentina, Rest of South America)
Europe (Germany, France, United Kingdom, Italy, Spain, Russia, Turkey, Belgium, Netherlands, Switzerland, Rest of Europe)
Asia-Pacific ( Japan, China, South Korea, India, Australia, Singapore, Thailand, Malaysia, Indonesia, Philippines, Rest of Asia Pacific)
Middle East & Africa (South Africa, Egypt, Saudi Arabia, United Arab Emirates, Israel, Rest of Middle East & Africa)
Want Full Report? Enquire Here: http://databridgemarketresearch.com/inquire-before-buying/?dbmr=global-log-management-market
Data Bridge Market Research is a versatile market research and consulting firm with over 500 analysts working in different industries. We have catered more than 40% of the fortune 500 companies globally and have a network of more than 5000+ clientele around the globe. Our coverage of industries include Medical Devices, Pharmaceuticals, Biotechnology, Semiconductors, Machinery, Information and Communication Technology, Automobiles and Automotive, Chemical and Material, Packaging, Food and Beverages, Cosmetics, Specialty Chemicals, Fast Moving Consumer Goods, Robotics, among many others.
Data Bridge adepts in creating satisfied clients who reckon upon our services and rely on our hard work with certitude. Get Customization and Discount on Report by emailing Corporatesales@databridgemarketresearch.com . We are content with our glorious 99.9 % client satisfying rate.
Data Bridge Market Research
US: +1 888 387 2818
UK: +44 208 089 1725