Global Animal Genetic Market is expected to rise from its estimated value of USD 4.39 billion in 2018 to an estimated value of USD 8.68 billion by 2026 registering a CAGR of 8.9% in the forecast period of 2019-2026.
Businesses can successfully utilize the data, statistics, research, and insights about the industry included in this Animal Genetic report to make decisions about business strategies and to achieve maximum return on investment (ROI). This market research report comprises of several parameters which are thoroughly studied by the experts. Animal Genetic market research report is a wide-ranging and object-oriented which is framed after the combination of an admirable industry experience, talent solutions, industry insight and most modern tools and technology. Market research analysis and data lend a hand to businesses for the planning of production, product launches, costing, inventory, purchasing and marketing strategies.
Get more info about “Global Animal Genetic Market Report” by requesting Sample Copy HERE
Animal genetics is the branch of science which deals with the study of inheritance and gene variation in domestic and wild animals. Animal genetics are mostly used for genetic trait testing, DNA testing, and genetic disease traiting. The animal genetics market is expected to increase due to the fast demand, ingesting of animal proteins, and surge in urban population, which shows demand for meat products across the globe during the forecast period.
Global Animal Genetic Market By Product (Live Animals (Poultry, Porcine, Bovines, Canine, Others), Genetic Material (Semens, Embroys)), Genetic Testing Services (DNA typing, genetic trait tests, genetic disease tests, and others), Geography (North America, South America, Europe, Asia-Pacific and Middle East and Africa) – Industry Trends & Forecast to 2026
Competitive Analysis: Global Animal Genetic Market
The global animal genetics market is highly fragmented and the major players have used various strategies such as new product launches, expansions, agreements, joint ventures, partnerships, acquisitions, and others to increase their footprints in this market. The report includes market shares of global animal genetics market for Global, Europe, North America, Asia Pacific, South America and Middle East & Africa. Few of the major market competitors currently working in the animal genetics market are
NEOGEN CORPORATION, Zoetis, Envigo, Animal Genetics Inc., VetGen, Groupe Grimaud, Hendrix Genetics BV, EW Nutrition GmbH, Alta Genetics Inc., Genus, Topigs Norsvin, CRV Holding B.V., URUS, Trans Ova Genetics., Inguran LLC dba STgenetics., Semex, Beacon Automation Pty Ltd., Cogent, EVOLUTION International , Genex Services, LLC, Rockway, Inc., River Valley Dairy., ABS GLOBAL, INC., Anicam Enterprises Inc., Milk Source. among others
Segmentation: Global Animal Genetic Market
- Live Animals
- Other animals
- Genetic Material
By Genetic Testing Services
- DNA typing
- Genetic trait tests
- Genetic disease tests
Key Developments in the Market:
- In August 2017, Groupe Grimaud to sell HUBBARD, its Broiler Genetics Division to Aviagen Group. Hubbard’s large variety of genetic products and immense proficiency in various sections of the broiler breeding genetics market would largely contribute to Aviagen Group in extending its product line. Customers would be at advantage, deriving the benefits from the merged best practices, skills, expertise and knowledge.
- In May 2019, A green signal has been passed for CRISPR gene editing of plants and animal is in Australia. These tools of gene editing are transforming the scientific world, promising remedy to new cancer and extremely fast breeding of plants and animals. By this, the regulations of gene technology would become more relaxed, fostering towards the growth of the Genetic Market.
Market Drivers: Global Animal Genetic Market
- Growing consumer demand for animal-derived protein based supplements and food among people across the globe serves as a major stimulant for rising demand of animal genetics.
- Rising focus on classifying superior breeds using genetic engineering to obtain high reproduction rates will contribute towards the growth of this market.
- Rising global population and rapid urbanization, rising disposable income, with increased standards of living, changing consumer food habits have contributed towards the growth of global animal genetic market.
- Inventions in phenotyping services
- Growing pharmaceutical outsourcing
- Rising adoption of advanced genetic technologies for massive scale production and quality breeds.
Market Restraints: Global Animal Genetic Market
- Dearth of skilled professionals in veterinary research
- Strict Government regulations for animal genetics
Reasons to Purchase this Report: Global Animal Genetic Market
- Current and future of global animal genetic market outlook in the developed and emerging markets
- The segment that is expected to dominate the market as well as the segment which holds highest CAGR in the forecast period
- Regions/Countries that are expected to witness the fastest growth rates during the forecast period
- The latest developments, market shares, and strategies that are employed by the major market players
Customization of the Report: Global Animal Genetic Market
- All segmentation provided above in this report is represented at country level
- All products covered in the market, product volume and average selling prices will be included as customizable options which may incur no or minimal additional cost (depends on customization)
Inquire Before Buying @ https://databridgemarketresearch.com/inquire-before-buying/?dbmr=global-animal-genetics-market
Major Topics Covered in this Report:
Chapter 1 Study Coverage
Chapter 2 Executive Summary
Chapter 3 Market Size by Manufacturers
Chapter 4 Production by Regions
Chapter 5 Consumption by Regions
Chapter 6 Market Size by Type
Chapter 7 Market Size by Application
Chapter 8 Manufacturers Profiles
Chapter 9 Production Forecasts
Chapter 10 Consumption Forecast
Chapter 11 Upstream, Industry Chain and Downstream Customers Analysis
Chapter 12 Opportunities & Challenges, Threat and Affecting Factors
Chapter 13 Key Findings
Chapter 14 Appendix
Request for Detailed TOC https://databridgemarketresearch.com/toc/?dbmr=global-animal-genetics-market
About Data Bridge Market Research:
Data Bridge Market Research set forth itself as an unconventional and neoteric Market research and consulting firm with unparalleled level of resilience and integrated approaches. We are determined to unearth the best market opportunities and foster efficient information for your business to thrive in the market. Data Bridge endeavors to provide appropriate solutions to the complex business challenges and initiates an effortless decision-making process.
Data Bridge Market Research
US: +1 888 387 2818
UK: +44 208 089 1725
Hong Kong: +852 8192 7475