Gene Editing Market is expected to reach USD 12.92 Billion by 2026 from USD 3.25 Billion in 2016 at a CAGR of 11.7% (Detailed analysis of the market CAGR is provided in the report). Primarily gene editing is a type of genetic engineering in which DNA is inserted, modified, deleted or replaced in the genome of a living organism. This technology is also used for the disease extinction through direct correction of disturbances in genes, improving the immune response and alteration of pathogen targets.
REQUEST FOR FREE SAMPLE REPORT: https://www.maximizemarketresearch.com/market-report/gene-editing-market/2748/#requestforsample
The Gene Editing Market based on technology has been segmented into CRISPR, TALEN, ZFN, antisense and other technologies. The CRISPR segment is expected to be one of the major contributors for the market during the forecast period. The growth of this segment is attributed to the convenience of CRISPR technology. Based on application, the gene editing market is categorized into cell line engineering, genetic engineering, and other applications. The cell line engineering segment is estimated to have one of the largest shares of the market. This is due to the growing global awareness of stem cell therapies and increasing government and private funding. The gene editing market based on end user has been into pharmaceutical and biotechnology companies, academic & government research institutes and contract research organizations. The pharmaceutical and biotechnology companies segment is expected to hold one of the largest shares of the Gene Editing Market during the forecast period. The growth of this segment is attributed to the rising incidence of infectious diseases, cancer, and other genetic disorders are tend to increase the research activities globally, thereby driving the growth of this segment.
The creation of babies through alteration of their DNA for giving the best chances of survival in life has received a cautious green light as per a landmark report from a leading UK ethics body. It is seen that the recent advancement in genetic technology has given scientists the tools to remodel and rewrite the DNA bound up in living cells, letter by letter. These procedures although risky, yet give scientists the power to principally tweak the genetic code in sperm, eggs, and embryos, along with changing the development of children in the future. Gene editing and modeling is a revolutionary technology with the huge scope of growth as the countries work on modifying already present gene structures to provide higher chances of survival further boosting the Gene Editing Market.
Geographically, the gene editing market has been segmented into North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, Middle East & Africa, and Latin America. North America is expected to be one of the largest markets for gene editing followed by Europe. The growth of this region is attributed to the improvement of gene therapy in the US, increasing incidence of infectious diseases and the rising use of genetically modified yields.
Do Inquiry Before Purchasing Report Here: https://www.maximizemarketresearch.com/market-report/gene-editing-market/2748/#inquiry
The years that have been considered for the study are:
• Base year – 2016
• Estimated year – 2017
• Forecast period – 2017 to 2026
• Gene Editing Market analysis and forecast, in terms of volume and value.
• Comprehensive study and analysis of market drivers, restraints and opportunities influencing the growth of the Gene Editing Market.
• Gene Editing Market segmentation on the basis of technology, application, end user and geography (country-wise) has been provided.
• Gene editing market strategic analysis with respect to individual growth trends, future prospects along with a contribution of various sub-market stakeholders have been considered under the scope of the study.
• Gene Editing Market analysis and forecast for five major regions namely North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, the Middle East & Africa (MEA) and Latin America along with country-wise segmentation.
• Profiles of key industry players, their strategic perspective, market positioning and analysis of core competencies are further profiled.
• Competitive developments, investments, strategic expansion and competitive landscape of the key players operating in the gene editing market are also profiled.
Bloomberg, Hoovers, Factiva are some of the sites that are being referred to gain insights about gene editing market. Experts from top manufacturing companies along with other stakeholders have been considered. This is done to validate and collect critical information for evaluating trends related to this market during the forecast period. Top-down and bottom-up approaches have been used to estimate the global and regional size of this market. Data triangulation techniques along with other comparative analysis are also used to calculate the exact size of the gene editing market globally.
Global gene editing marketplace is growing with the presence of major companies holding a large market share. Some of them operating in the market are given underneath:
• Thermo Fisher Scientific (US)
• Horizon Discovery Group (UK)
• Merck (Germany)
• Genscript (US)
• Integrated DNA Technologies (US)
• Sangamo Biosciences (US)
• Lonza (Switzerland)
• Origene Technologies (US)
• New England Biolabs (US)
• Transposagen Biopharmaceuticals (US)
Key Target Audience:
• Suppliers and distributors of gene editing technologies
• Research institutes
• Vendors or service providers of gene editing
The scope of the Report:
The research report segments the gene editing market based on technology, application, end user and geography
Gene Editing Market, by Technology:
• Other technologies
Gene Editing Market, by Application:
• Cell line Engineering
• Genetic Engineering
• Other Applications
Gene Editing Market, by End User:
• Biotechnology & Pharmaceutical Companies
• Academic & Research Institutes
• Contract Research Organizations
Gene Editing Market, by Geography:
• North America
• Asia Pacific
• Middle East & Africa
• Latin America
• Breakdown of North America Gene Editing Market
• Breakdown of Europe Gene Editing Market
• Breakdown of Asia Pacific Gene Editing Market
• Breakdown of Middle East & Africa Gene Editing Market
• Breakdown of Latin America Gene Editing Market
MAJOR TOC OF THE REPORT
Chapter One: Gene Editing Market Overview
Chapter Two: Manufacturers Profiles
Chapter Three: Global Gene Editing Market Competition, by Players
Chapter Four: Global Gene Editing Market Size by Regions
Chapter Five: North America Gene Editing Revenue by Countries
Chapter Six: Europe Gene Editing Revenue by Countries
Chapter Seven: Asia-Pacific Gene Editing Revenue by Countries
Chapter Eight: South America Gene Editing Revenue by Countries
Chapter Nine: Middle East and Africa Revenue Gene Editing by Countries
Chapter Ten: Global Gene Editing Market Segment by Type
Chapter Eleven: Global Gene Editing Market Segment by Application
Chapter Twelve: Global Gene Editing Market Size Forecast (2019-2026)
Browse Full Report with Facts and Figures of Gene Editing Market Report at: https://www.maximizemarketresearch.com/market-report/gene-editing-market/2748/
Maximize Market Research provides B2B and B2C market research on 20,000 high growth emerging technologies & opportunities in Chemical, Healthcare, Pharmaceuticals, Electronics & Communications, Internet of Things, Food and Beverages, Aerospace and Defense and other manufacturing sectors.
Name: Lumawant Godage
Organization: MAXIMIZE MARKET RESEARCH PVT. LTD.
Email: [email protected]
Contact: +919607065656/ +919607195908