Centesis Catheters Market – Global Industry Analysis, Size, Share, Growth, Trends, and Forecast, 2020 – 2030
Centesis Catheter: Introduction
- Centesis catheter has a tapered tip and smooth transitions used to decrease resistance for less patient discomfort. Its various types of needle allow for more accurate placement. Centesis catheter is used in procedures such as paracentesis, thoracentesis, and amniocentesis.
- The two types of centesis catheter available in the market are small-bore centesis catheters and large-bore centesis catheters
Request Brochure of Report – https://www.transparencymarketresearch.com/sample/sample.php?flag=S&rep_id=77627
Key Drivers of Global Centesis Catheters Market
- Increase in target patient population (particularly patients suffering from TB, cancer, and cardiovascular diseases), rise in preference for image-guided centesis procedure, and surge in evidence on the efficacy of centesis procedures for target diseases are the major factors driving the global centesis catheters market. Cancer is the second leading cause of death globally, and 9.6 million deaths occurred due to cancer in 2018.
- New product launch, strong product pipeline, and high demand for centesis catheters are likely to drive the market during the forecast period. In 2019, Merit Medical launched the ReSolve Mini Locking Drainage Catheter with a 42% smaller pigtail design.
Small-bore to be Most Promising Segment
- In terms of type, the global centesis catheters market can be bifurcated into small-bore and large-bore
The small-bore segment accounted for the largest share of the global centesis catheters market in 2019. The segment is expected to dominate the global market due to broad range of products available in the market, increase in number of procedures that require small-bore centesis catheters, and safety and efficacy advantages over large-bore centesis catheters.
Request for Analysis of COVID19 Impact on Centesis Catheters Market – https://www.transparencymarketresearch.com/sample/sample.php?flag=covid19&rep_id=77627
Paracentesis Segment to Witness Significant Growth
- Based on procedure type, the global centesis catheters market can be classified into paracentesis, arthrocentesis, thoracentesis, amniocentesis, and other procedures
- The paracentesis segment accounted for the largest share of the global market in terms of revenue in 2019 and the trend is anticipated to continue during the forecast period. This can be attributed to increase in the number of patients with gastrointestinal malignancies, cystic fibrosis, liver cirrhosis, intestinal chronic liver failure, tuberculosis, formation of cysts in the peritoneal cavity, and serious forms of hepatitis.
Hospitals to be Most Attractive Segment
- In terms of end-user, the global centesis catheters market can be divided into hospitals, ambulatory surgical centers, and others. Hospitals was the largest segment in terms of revenue in 2019. The segment is anticipated to witness strong growth during the forecast period, as most of the surgical procedures for gastrointestinal malignancies, cystic fibrosis, liver cirrhosis, and intestinal chronic liver failure, are performed in these settings. Risk associated with these procedures drives preference for hospital settings.
Pre Book Centesis Catheters Market Report – https://www.transparencymarketresearch.com/checkout.php?rep_id=77627<ype=S
North America to Dominate Global Centesis Catheters Market
- In terms of region, the global centesis catheters market can be segmented into North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, Latin America, and Middle East & Africa
- North America dominated the global centesis catheters market in 2019 and the trend is projected to continue during the forecast period. The region’s dominance can be attributed to increase in number of cardiovascular, neurovascular, and other target procedures performed in the region. Increase in patient pool and well-established health care system drive the market in North America.
- The centesis catheters market in Asia Pacific is anticipated to grow at a rapid pace during the forecast period owing to increase in adoption of new products and rise in demand for centesis catheters in emerging countries such as India and China
Key Players Operating in Global Centesis Catheters Market
The global centesis catheters market was highly fragmented in 2019. Key players operating in the global market are:
- AngioDynamics, Inc.
- Braun Melsungen AG
- Becton, Dickinson and Company
- Boston Scientific Corporation
- Cardinal Health
- Galt Medical Corp.
- Merit Medical Systems
- Teleflex Incorporated
- Cook Medical
Transparency Market Research is a global market intelligence company providing global business information reports and services. Our exclusive blend of quantitative forecasting and trends analysis provides forward-looking insight for several decision makers. Our experienced team of analysts, researchers, and consultants use proprietary data sources and various tools and techniques to gather and analyze information.
Our data repository is continuously updated and revised by a team of research experts so that it always reflects latest trends and information. With a broad research and analysis capability, Transparency Market Research employs rigorous primary and secondary research techniques in developing distinctive data sets and research material for business reports.
Transparency Market Research,
90 Sate Street, Suite 700,
Albany, NY 12207
USA – Canada Toll Free: 866-552-3453