Cloud-based Workload Scheduling Software Market – Growth, Trends, And Forecast (2019 – 2024)
The report presents an in-depth assessment of the Cloud-based Workload Scheduling Software including enabling technologies, key trends, market drivers, challenges, standardization, regulatory landscape, deployment models, operator case studies, opportunities, future roadmap, value chain, ecosystem player profiles and strategies. The report also presents forecasts for Cloud-based Workload Scheduling Software investments from 2019 till 2024.
The Cloud-based Workload Scheduling Software market is highly competitive and consists of a number of major players. Top Companies like BMC Software (Boxer Parent Company, Inc.), CA, Inc. (Broadcom Inc.), VMware, Inc., IBM Corporation, Adaptive Computing Enterprises, Inc.(ALA Services LLC), ASG Technologies Group, Inc., Cisco Systems Inc., Hitachi, Ltd., ManageIQ, Inc. (Red Hat, Inc.) among others
Click the link to get a free Sample Copy of the Report:
Scope of the Report
Workload scheduling is the practice of using software to schedule, initiate, and manage everyday tasks related to business transactions. A workload, here, can be thought of as the total amount of processing that a computer or an enterprise is conducting at any given time. Workload scheduling software makes it possible for much of that processing to take place without human intervention. Hence, Cloud-based workload scheduling software can termed as software that is used for monitoring, automating and scheduling the workflow of the enterprise employed through the cloud.
Key Market Trends
Enterprises Shifting Towards Cloud-Based Services to Stimulate Market Growth
– Enterprises are shifting towards cloud-based services effectively manage costs. Large data management is another problem that is eliminated due to this shift. Adding to this trend is the growing availability of free, open source, and highly customizable cloud-based services.
– The change to cloud-based workload scheduling software is a trend fast catching up the Small and Medium Enterprises that would like to take up cheap alternatives to manage their workloads.
– The startup culture has increased the demand for cloud-based services and the proliferation of cloud-based services remain an essential factor for the emergence of the startup trend.
– According to a recent Logic Monitor Survey, 83% of Enterprise Workloads will Be on Cloud by 2020. LogicMonitors survey is also predicting that by 2020, 41% of enterprise workloads will be run entirely on public cloud platforms like Amazon AWS, Google Cloud Platform, IBM Cloud, Microsoft Azure, and others. An additional 20% is predicted to be private-cloud-based, followed by another 22% running on hybrid cloud platforms by 2020. This will shrink the on-premise workloads from 37% today to 27% by 2020.
(Special Offer: Get flat 15% discount on this report)
Inquire for Discount:
North America to Hold a Major Share
– Increasing IT infrastructure and the emergence of new organizations in the North America region has led to increasing demand for the cloud-based workload scheduling software.
– The growing trend in the American region of an entirely automated and cloud-based organization is a driver for the market.
– North America has witnessed an increase in the cloud-based workload scheduling software products from the major players and growing new players in the region like Workfront. Asana, Inc., Acuity Scheduling, and Inc., among others.
– According to the Cisco Global Cloud Index, 2015-2020 report North America will maintain the largest share of cloud workloads by 2020, growing at a CAGR of 24.6% for the period from 2015-2020.
Browse the Full report description and TOC at:
What are the market factors that are explained in the report?
–Key Strategic Developments: The study also includes the key strategic developments of the market, comprising R&D, new product launch, M&A, agreements, collaborations, partnerships, joint ventures, and regional growth of the leading competitors operating in the market on a global and regional scale.
–Key Market Features: The report evaluated key market features, including revenue, price, capacity, capacity utilization rate, gross, production, production rate, consumption, import/export, supply/demand, cost, market share, CAGR, and gross margin. In addition, the study offers a comprehensive study of the key market dynamics and their latest trends, along with pertinent market segments and sub-segments.
–Analytical Tools: Cloud-based Workload Scheduling Software Market report includes the accurately studied and assessed data of the key industry players and their scope in the market by means of a number of analytical tools. The analytical tools such as Porter’s five forces analysis, feasibility study, and investment return analysis have been used to analyzed the growth of the key players operating in the market.
The research includes historic data from 2014 to 2019 and forecasts until 2025 which makes the reports an invaluable resource for industry executives, marketing, sales and product managers, consultants, analysts, and other people looking for key industry data in readily accessible documents with clearly presented tables and graphs.
Media Contact Us:
Irfan Tamboli (Head of Sales) – Market Insights Reports
Phone: + 1704 266 3234 | +91-750-707-8687