Global Atherectomy systems Market is expected to reach USD 1.83 billion by 2025, from USD 1.31 million in 2017 growing at a CAGR of 6.3% during the forecast period of 2019 to 2025 (Updated values are listed in sample report).
Get Free Sample Copy of This Market Info: https://databridgemarketresearch.com/request-a-sample/?dbmr=global-atherectomy-systems-market
Major Market Drivers and Restraints:
- Rising target patient population
- Continuous product development and commercialization
- Favourable reimbursement scenario in mature markets
- Demand for minimally invasive surgical procedures
- Strengthening distribution channels of major product manufacturers
- Limited patient awareness
- Stringent regulatory scenario
Market Segmentation: Global Atherectomy systems Market
The global atherectomy systems market is segmented based on Product, Application, End User, Geography.
By product the global atherectomy systems market is segmented into
Photo-ablative (laser) atherectomy
Support devices and other
On the basis of application the global atherectomy systems market is segmented into
Neurovascular And Others
On the basis of end-user the global atherectomy systems market is segmented into
Hospitals & Surgical Centers
Ambulatory Care Centers
Research Laboratories & Academic Institutes
- By GeographyNorth America (U.S., Canada, Mexico)
South America (Brazil, Argentina, Rest of South America)
Europe (Germany, France, United Kingdom, Italy, Spain, Russia, Turkey, Belgium, Netherlands, Switzerland, Rest of Europe)
Asia-Pacific ( Japan, China, South Korea, India, Australia, Singapore, Thailand, Malaysia, Indonesia, Philippines, Rest of Asia Pacific)
Middle East & Africa (South Africa, Egypt, Saudi Arabia, United Arab Emirates, Israel, Rest of Middle East & Africa)
Key Developments in the Market:
- In August 2017, Cardiovascular Systems collaborated with Aerolase for the development of the laser atherectomy device to treat multiple forms of arterial disease.
- In July 2018, Cardiovascular Systems, Inc. (CSI) signed an agreement with OrbusNeich for the distribution of the coronary and peripheral Orbital Atherectomy Systems (OAS) outside U.S. and Japan.
Get TOC For Full Analysis Of Report: https://databridgemarketresearch.com/toc/?dbmr=global-atherectomy-systems-market
The upcoming market report contains data for historic year 2016, the base year of calculation is 2017 and the forecast period is 2019 to 2025. Some of the major players operating in the global atherectomy systems market are
Others are Biotronik, RA Medical Systems, Terumo Corporation, Abbott Laboratories, B. Braun Group, Covidien, Spectranetics among others. The global atherectomy systems market is highly fragmented and the major players have used various strategies such as new product launches, expansions, agreements, joint ventures, partnerships, acquisitions, and others to increase their footprints in this market. The report includes market shares of atherectomy systems market for global, Europe, North America, Asia Pacific and South America.
Atherectomy systems are utilized as a part of the Cath lab to debulk sores by cutting or laser removing plaque, calcium and tissue hyperplasia from vessel dividers, permitting recanalization of the vessel lumen as an end in itself, or in anticipation of stenting. While a few systems have a sign for the coronaries, the essential utilization of these gadgets is for Peripheral Artery Disease (PAD) in the legs. These systems are used in hospitals & surgical centers, ambulatory care centers, research laboratories & academic institutes.
- According to article published recently by the WHO around 1.8 million cases of lung cancer were registered in the year 2012.
- According to the American Cancer Society, it has been estimated that in the U.S. around 195,000 people are suffering from Non-Small Cell Lung Cancer (NSCLC) every year and the number of deaths from NSCLC are approximately 135,000.
The increase in cancer and other disease will create the demand for atherectomy systems.
Table of Contents
1.1. Objectives Of The Study
1.2. Market Definition
1.3. Overview Of Global Atherectomy Systems Market
1.4. Currency And Pricing
1.6. Markets Covered
2. Market Segmentation
2.1. Markets Covered
2.2. Geographic Scope
2.3. Years Considered For The Atherectomy Systems Study
2.4. Currency And Pricing
2.5. Research Methodology
2.6. Primary Interviews With Key Opinion Leaders
2.7. Secondary Sources
3. Market Overview
4. Executive Summary
5. Premium Insights
6. Global Atherectomy Systems Market, By Application
7. Global Atherectomy Systems Market, By Product
8. Global Atherectomy Systems Market, By Vertical
9. Global Atherectomy Systems Market, By Geography
10. Global Atherectomy Systems Market, Company Landscape
11. Company Profile
12. Related Reports
Want Full Report? Enquire Here: https://databridgemarketresearch.com/inquire-before-buying/?dbmr=global-atherectomy-systems-market