Global Artificial Tendons and Ligaments Market is expected to reach USD 48.89 Billion by 2025, from USD 18.52 Billion in 2017 growing at a CAGR of 12.9% during the forecast period of 2018 to 2025. The upcoming market report contains data for historic year 2016, the base year of calculation is 2017 and the forecast period is 2018 to 2025.
Market Segmentation: Global Artificial Tendons and Ligaments Market
- The market is segmented on the basis of application, implants, material and geography.
- Based on applications the market is segmented into knee injuries, shoulder injuries, foot & ankle injuries, spine injuries and hip injuries.
- Based on implants the market is segmented into silastic-rod implant, carbon-fiber implant and marlex mesh.
- Based on the material the market is segmented into carbon, carbon & polyester, Leeds-Keio polyester, Dacron, bovine glutaraldehyde-fixed xenograft and gore-tex polytetrafluoroethylene.
- Based on geography the market report covers data points for 28 countries across multiple geographies namely North America & South America, Europe, Asia-Pacific and, Middle East & Africa. Some of the major countries covered in this report are The U.S., Canada, Germany, France, U.K., The Netherlands, Switzerland, Turkey, Russia, China, India, South Korea, Japan, Australia, Singapore, , South Africa and, Brazil among others.
Download FREE PDF Sample Copy of Reporthttps://databridgemarketresearch.com/request-a-sample/?dbmr=global-artificial-tendons-and-ligaments-market
Major Market competitors/players: Global Artificial Tendons and Ligaments Market
Some of the major players operating in the, the global artificial tendons and ligaments market are
- LARS (Corin Group),
- Neoligaments (Xiros),
- Cousin Biotech,
- FX Solutions,
- Shanghai Pine&Power Biotech,
- Advanced Orthopaedic Solutions,
- Depuy Orthopedics, Inc.,
- DGIMED Ortho,
- DJO Global,
- Integra LifeSciences,
- Intelligent Implant Systems,
- Internal Fixation Systems,
- Merlot OrthopediX, Orthofix,
- Rigid FX Corporation,
Major Market Drivers and Restraints:
Growing number of orthopedic disease instances
Increasing number of road accidents, fractures and sports injuries
Rising incidence of spinal disorders
Growing preference for minimal invasive spinal surgeries
High cost of devices and procedures
Low availability of super specialized professionals
Table of Contents
5.Global, By Component
Competitive Analysis: Global Artificial Tendons and Ligaments Market
The global artificial tendons and ligaments market is highly fragmented and the major players have used various strategies such as new product launches, expansions, agreements, joint ventures, partnerships, acquisitions, and others to increase their footprints in this market. The report includes market shares of stem cell manufacturing market for global, Europe, North America, Asia Pacific and South America.
Neoligaments, a British medical company, based in U.K., focuses on design, development, manufacture and supply of implantable textile-based scaffolds for the sports medicine and orthopedic applications, offers the artificial tendons and ligaments products for upper limb – shoulder, lower limb – knee & foot and for general it offers wide range of products.
Data Bridge set forth itself as an unconventional and neoteric Market research and consulting firm with unparalleled level of resilience and integrated approaches. We are determined to unearth the best market opportunities and foster efficient information for your business to thrive in the market. Data Bridge endeavors to provide appropriate solutions to the complex business challenges and initiates an effortless decision-making process.
Data bridge is an aftermath of sheer wisdom and experience which was formulated and framed in the year 2015 in Pune. We ponder into the heterogeneous markets in accord with our clients needs and scoop out the best possible solutions and detailed information about the market trends. Data Bridge delve into the markets across Asia, North America, South America, Africa to name few.
Data Bridge adepts in creating satisfied clients who reckon upon our services and rely on our hard work with certitude. We are content with our glorious 99.9 % client satisfying rate.
Data Bridge Market Research
Email: [email protected]